Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Latest Guest


Diamond K Ranch has had many interesting guests. Our latest one is the most interesting of all.

I pulled into my garage Friday after playing tennis and he was in there lying down. I had to back my truck out and run him out and then drive back into the garage. He's been hanging around since Friday. In particular, he likes to s
leep on the deck. But Saturday morning he was sleeping on the porch by the wood pile and he watched in the window the whole time while I worked out. We finally ran him off the deck and closed the gate. He still is hanging around the porch and yard and is allowing me to get a little closer all the time. I guess he just likes us.











I don't know how long he'll stay around. You'd think he'd want to hang out with the other deer. Next thing you know we'll be naming him!

5 comments:

  1. haha that is so funny! Maybe he has identity issues and thinks he's a cat lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you didn't want a puppy. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He and your squirrel friend can become buddies! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you name him then you will have to pen him up during hunting season. Ah! go ahead and invite him in! He's just your friendly neighborhood deer.

    ReplyDelete